UK Visas and Immigration do not provide specific UK Spouse Visa Processing Time for reaching decisions on Spouse Visa Applications. However, it has historically announced that it aims to reach a decision on spouse visa applications submitted via the standard service within 6 months of the date of submission of the application.
Although in some cases, decisions can be made within 2 – 3 months of the date of submission of a UK Spouse Visa, it is advisable not to make travel arrangements or any other travelling commitments until you have received a decision from the UK Visas and Immigration on your application.
The UK Visas and Immigration also offers a priority service, whereby a decision on your application can be reached within 24 hours of submission of the application. The priority service naturally carries an extra fee in addition to the standard Home Office application fee. It is important to note, however, that a decision on your Spouse Visa application can only be reached within 24 hours if all of the necessary evidence is provided to the decision maker. Failure to do so will lead to a request for further documents and a subsequent delay to the decision making process.
Our immigration lawyers can provide you expert advice on meeting the requirements of the Immigration Rules, carry out a detailed assessment of your prospects of qualifying for a UK Spouse Visa and can assist you with the preparation and submission of immigration applications from within or outside the UK.
Our lawyers combine creative energy with deep technical legal expertise to uncover innovative, out-of-the-box and unconventional strategies that help you succeed in your application even when you’re facing inherent challenges in meeting the requirements of a spouse visa application.
We do this by deploying the following:
- Taking a holistic approach to analysing every facet of each case and formulating strategies to comprehensively address every element of the case;;
- Bringing deep technical and substantive legal expertise;;
- Collaborative strategizing among specialist lawyers, who operate at different levels of seniority, bringing a wealth of technical expertise, tactical know-how and diversity of perspective on your matter;;
- Using Design Thinking to reframe the challenges you face with a view to redefining value and opening up the scope of solutions;
- Designing customised strategy to meet your specific challenges.