UK Unmarried Partner Visa Application Service From Only £799

100% Money Back Guarantee

If your application is refused (subject to eligibility)

UK Unmarried Partner Visa Application Service From Only £799

100% Money Back Guarantee

If your application is refused (subject to eligibility)

Expert Advice and

Low Fixed Fees

High Success Rate

Apply for UK Unmarried Partner Visa from inside or outside the UK
with zero hassle.

All our spouse, fiancée, same sex and other partner visa applications come with a guarantee. If the visa is unsuccessful your professional fees are returned.We offer this because we are confident in the skill and experience of our Legafit team, made up of leading solicitors,barristers and caseworkers.

With 99% success rate, your Unmarried Partner Visa application will
be in the safe hand of our immigration expert.

Why Use Legafit Solicitor's Unmarried Partner Visa Service?

  • An experienced and expert immigration lawyer working on your case.
  • Fixed Fees so you know all associated costs upfront.
  • Money Back Guarantee – if your application is refused, we will offer you the choice of re-applying immediately free of charge or refunding your fees.
  • Affordable application packages.
  • Full aftercare- being available to assist you and the Home Office once your application has been submitted.
  • Advice after successful application – full strategic advice on next steps including planning for future extensions, reducing the journey-time to ILR / citizenship, scope for sponsoring of family members.

Expert Immigration Advice From Experienced Professionals

 Support and guidance through the entire Spouse Visa application process including:

  • Drafting your application to optimise your Spouse Visa success.
  • Preparing legal representations to support and optimise your application.
  • Preparing witness statements to optimise and support your application.
  • Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of your application.
  • Guiding you to remedy the weaknesses of your application.
  • Guiding you to optimise the strengths of your application.

How Do I Start?

  1. Request a 10 minutes free chat, a 30 minutes online consultation or a one hour consultation so that you eligibility can be assessed. enquiry form
  2. Receive a final Fixed Fee quote.
  3. Confirm your instructions in writing.
  4. The Preparation of your application will start.

Benefits Of Using Legafit Solicitors?

  • Legafit Solicitors is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and is authorised to assist with immigration applications.
  • Dedicated expert immigration lawyer with at least 7 years of experience.
  • Fast service time – ability to complete your application within 48 hours of receiving requested information (some packages).
  • Unlimited support – you can ask us anything you need to, anytime you want

Less hassle, less fuss, less cost and speedy service so you can get on with building your life together in the United Kingdom.

What Our Client Says

Based on 7 reviews
Jaffar Noor
Jaffar Noor
Legafit Solicitors helped me in my complex Immigration matter and resolved it when other law firms were unable to. I am extremely happy and content with their services and cannot recommend them enough.
Linada Nutaj
Linada Nutaj
Legafit Solicitors were excellent. They helped me successfully get a first UK visa and helped me understand the whole process by explaining everything in a way I can understand. We are really happy with the service we received from Legafit solicitors.
Flori R
Flori R
Legafit Solicitors is the best law firm for immigration appeals. They gave me correct advice and communicated their plan for my case really well. Their solicitors handled my appeal extremely professionally and left no stone unturned in preparing my appeal which was successful.
Karol Solarska
Karol Solarska
Mahshid was an amazing solicitor in our immigration appeal and we can’t find the words to thank her. She showed that she really cared about our case and went above and beyond to make sure we will have every chance of winning our appeal. I would certainly recommend her to anyone who has complicated immigration cases.
Haleh Haghighat
Haleh Haghighat
We recently went through the process of applying for my daughter's British passport and this firm assisted in the application. Great communication, and extremely knowledgeable Solicitors. We highly recommend Legafit Solicitors.
Maria Delponzo
Maria Delponzo
Excellent service
Rider89 Bond
Rider89 Bond
Great Service

Unmarried Partner Visa Requirement

The Unmarried Partner Visa category allows long term partners of British citizens, persons with indefinite leave to remain in the UK (settlement) and persons with leave to remain under the EU Settlement Scheme (Pre-Settled status).
  • You can apply for an unmarried partner visa from outside or inside the UK;
  • If you’re applying from outside the UK your sponsoring partner must either be in the UK or intending to return to the UK with you.;
  • The UK Unmarried Partner Visa is granted for 30 months;
  • The UK Unmarried Partner Visa can be extended for another 30 months;
  • Once you have completed 5 years of residence in the UK with UK Unmarried Partner Visa, you will be able to apply for indefinite leave to remain.
To succeed in your application for a UK Unmarried Partner Visa, you will need to demonstrate to the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) that you satisfy the following requirements:
  • You and your partner are both 18 years of age or above;
  • Your partner is a British citizen, has indefinite leave to remain (ILR), is a person who holds Pre-settled Status or has been granted refugee or humanitarian leave (visa);
  • You have lived together with your partner in a relationship akin to marriage for a period of at least two years;
  • Your relationship to your partner is genuine and subsisting;
  • You intend to live together with your partner permanently in the UK;
  • Any previous relationship you or your partner were party to has permanently broken down;
  • You can satisfy the financial requirements of an Unmarried Partner Visa;
  • You and your partner will have access to adequate accommodation in the UK;
  • You have knowledge of the English Language at the required level.
To meet the UK Unmarried Partner Visa Financial Requirements, you will need to show that your British or settled partner has a gross annual earning of at least:
  • £18,600; plus
  • £3,800 for your first child (who is not a British citizen or has settled status); plus
  • £2,400 for each additional child (who is not a British citizen or has settled status).
If you are living in the UK with a valid visa, both you and your partner can rely on your joint income to meet the financial requirements.
To succeed in your UK Unmarried Partner Visa application, you must be able to prove to the UKVI that:
  • You have lived with your partner in a relationship akin to marriage for two years or more before the date of your application;
  • You can rely on 2 years of living together outside the UK to qualify for the UK Unmarried Partner Visa;
  • If you lived with your partner for two years in the past but you are not currently living together, you may be able to rely on those 2 years of co-habitation if your relationship continues to subsist;
  • If you have not lived together with your partner for 2 years, but you have very compelling reasons for not completing two years of co-habitation, you can still apply for the UK Unmarried Partner Visa on a discretionary basis.

Looking to hire an immigration lawyer?

We guarantee that only a fully qualified immigration lawyer will take this appointment with you.

Our Related Services

Business Visit Visa

Business Visit Visa

The Business Visit visa is for individuals who wish to enter the UK for a short period of time for the purpose of engaging in business activities. As a Business Visit Visa ....

Civil Partner Visa

The Civil Partner UK Visa Category enables partners of British citizens, partners of persons with indefinite leave to remain or with limited leave to remain under...

Fiance Visa

If you are coming to the UK to marry a British citizen or a person who is settled in the UK, then you need to apply for a UK Fiance Visa.

Not sure how to proceed? Need urgent help?

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top